NZI Tech Com Intercom: The newest in intercom technology via Bluetooth®. Now you can connect up to 6 helmets together to have conversations with your friends during your trip and next to that you can keep your own helmet (or any of the others) connected to GPS and/or mobile phone. Ideal if you want to go for a ride with your friends and keep in touch with the world.
- Group intercom among up to 6 bikers within a range of up to 100 meters, in full duplex mode;
- Rider-to-passenger intercom communication, also in full duplex mode;
- Connection to Bluetooth® mobile phones for handsfree conversation;
- Connection to music players (e.g. MP3 players) allows for the reception of hi-fi/stereo music. Bikers can listen to their favorites in the earphones and possibly share them with their mates;
- Connection to satellite navigation systems. The voice indications from navigators can also be listened to in the earphones;
- Easy install, just by changing the cheek pads and connecting cables it is installed, within 5 minutes. Download manual
NZI Tech Com Basic:
The new ultimate generation NZI Tech Com Basic Bluetooth® communication system, with multiple features and suitable for practically all NZI Helmets, the NZI Tech Com Basic. You can use it for the GPS voice instructions, connect to a mobile phone or a MP3-player or any possible combination, such as a GPS that is connected to the NZI Tech Com Basic and a mobile phone is connected to that GPS. Now you can receive both the GPS voice instructions and phone calls.
Full features: – Connection to mobile phones with Bluetooth® for hands free conversation; – Connection to music players (MP3 players, etc) to play music in Hi-Fi stereo. You can listen to your favourite music through the stereo speakers; – Connection to GPS navigation systems (*). You can hear the voice indications through the speakers; – Easy install, just by changing the cheek pads and connecting cables it is installed, within 5 minutes; – Charged by connecting it to a computer through USB, as many MP3 players.
(*) The GPS system should be one specifically for bike use, or should be able to send the voice instructions by Bluetooth technology. Please be sure this is the case before you by a GPS system or our communication system